was8bit 2021-06-16 02:46 (Edited)
Winning this game takes both patience and speed, planning and chance... you must find the right balance of these skills and apply them properly... if you do, you can win big... if you don't, you can equally lose big!
1) You only get $100 and 25 auctions per round to buy one of each ... "thing" (we are not exactly sure what you are buying, but that isn't important)
2) The first person who first buys all 5 things wins the round
3) auction # is shown in lower left corner... if no one wins after 25 auctions, then no one wins the round. Each item gets exactly 5 auctions (5x5=25)
1) If you win the round, you get +1 point per thing your opponent did not buy
2) You can score a +5 bonus... IF you were the first player to buy a BLUE thing, AND IF you win the round
3) If you get the bonus, but dont win the round, then no one can score the bonus (a nice way to keep the computer from getting the bonus)
The first player to reach 25+ points is the winnner :)
... update: sped up gameplay, including no waiting if no one can buy...
FONTS BY BGELAIS