was8bit 2022-05-31 03:08 (Edited)
Combine 3 same tiles in a row or column to advance the game to higher levels...
Tapping 2 tiles that are side by side (orthogonal or diagonal) will ...
1) (if 3 tiles match) the two selected tiles will swap
2) (if orthogonal and no tiles match) will shift all tiles in row or column
3) if #1 or #2 don't happen, then nothing happens
(chain reactions of 3 orthogonal matching tiles are possible)
When 3 matching tiles are removed, these rules apply:
1) the center tile is upgraded, examples: 2 to 3, E to F (except Z stays as Z)
2) tiles drop to fill the remaining two spaces and new tiles are added at the top
When you exit the game, your current game-board is saved to PERSIST memory, and is reloaded automatically when you play again... to reset and start a new game, clear PERSIST memory
Try to reach a certain level, the highest level is "Z"... then see how many of your chosen level you can get...
Level upgrade order is: 1-9,A-Z, game starts with 1,2,3,A,B,C